The Disneyland Community Involvement Program (CIP) is a discounted ticket program for California residents with permanent disabilities. Individuals with Down syndrome registered with the Down Syndrome Association of Los Angeles, (DSALA) may complete the participation form online for the 2019 Disneyland Community Involvement Program. DSALA members may purchase up to 6 tickets for their party through CIP. Due to the high volume of requests, we are only able to assist our DSALA families
Please read carefully
In order to participate in the 2019 Disneyland Community Involvement Program through DSALA, you must complete a participation form online by September 15, 2018 (DSALA will not take requests following that date). After we verify that the individual with Down syndrome is a DSALA member, the name and contact information will be added to the Disneyland Community Involvement Program list and submitted to the Disneyland Resort. Discounted tickets are limited and sold on a first come, first served basis. To ensure you are eligible to purchase tickets, please be sure to purchase your tickets as soon as you receive your unique code from the Disneyland resort.
By completing the online form, you are giving us your permission to release your contact information to Disneyland in order to participate in the program.
- Purchase codes will be sent via email to each individual mid November 2018.
- The Disneyland Resort and Down Syndrome Association of Los Angeles are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses or emails lost in junk/spam folders.
- Tickets are for the guests with disabilities and their immediate family members or caregivers only.
- Only one order per household. Duplicate email addresses will not be accepted and will result in an automatic removal from the CIP Client List.
- PO Box address or duplicate physical addresses will not be accepted. Please specify apartment/unit number.
DSALA reserves the right to omit any requests, if unable to verify that it meets the criteria to participate in Disneyland Resort Community Involvement. Families who registered will receive an email with an online store access code during the month of November.
Tickets will go on sale on Wednesday, November 15.