Click on any of the links below to jump to that portion of the page!!
Create a special needs community calendar and resource list specific to parents, like myself, bringing information from agencies, organizations and support groups together in one place.
This parent run website includes links to service organizations and resources, posting events, workshops, parent groups, camps, and clubs, recreation, and travel/vacation locations accessible to special needs. We serve and support these programs by bringing everything a parent would look for together in one place.
• Is supportive to the greater parent resource opportunities on the santa-barbara-ca.parentclick.com/ website by linking parents directly to their site which offers extensive community family & child opportunities. It is important we support and encourage inclusive community programming.
• Helps special needs families sort out information specific to their needs - education, recreation, support groups, etc.
• Encourages increased participation in existing programs and, I believe, expands opportunities for our children.
• Gives the special needs community a tool to plan and organize meetings and programs without overlapping dates and times.
• Encourages our organizations and parent groups to work together in their planning – to effectively reach their desired outcomes.
Click links below to view/download documents.
If you need our wonderful SNAP Logo, get it here!
Help our site grow! Download our business card here!
or ADD this advertisement to your emails or forward it to someone you know!
Use this ad on your site to help us! Retta Slay 10/18/12
Search through each of the links on the top of this webpage to find information on:
A great directory for resources from dance to dental, autism to acupuncture and self help to stress management!
Search another great Santa Barbara site for their information and recommendations on all types of resources from parks to doctors, restaurants and programs and much much more!